Monday, October 20, 2014

Two puzzle pieces

Find a guy who will pick every piece of your broken heart and shattered heart and put it  back together again keeping once piece to himself and replacing it with a piece of his.

This is what has happened to me. I found that piece which perfectly completed my heart.

Sometimes in life , we wish for something , we pray for something endlessly and over the period of time we tend to give up.
we feel we cannot achieve what we want to , we cannot have want we want to. We are not worthy enough of what we want  and what we feel we deserve.
Something similar happened to  me 4 months back .
I had completely given up.
It is true some people walk into your lives when you least expect them to . I have learnt a lesson  from my own story which is when god knows you are ready for the responsibility of commitment . He'll reveal the right person under right circumstances for you , so dont waste your time searching and wishing , grow and be ready and you will see god will give you  a love story  far better than you could ever dream of.

I am blessed to have got that gift of my love story .  I haven't got the feelings from him that i needed , I have got feelings from him that i never thought i needed,

So never give up on your feelings because when the time is right , the right person will come and knock on your door of happiness and love you like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment