Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Big fish

I stand alone looking at the surge of  happiness and excitement all around.
I stand alone looking at the dejection on those faces.
The link to both being the same.
I belong to a place which is full of emotions.
Full of souls attracting and repelling eachother bound together in one place over a series of days.
Morning till midnight ,going through a series of emotions , loving and hating eachother at the same time. 

They live in a bubble.
They dream and they really dream big.
I ask myself if i am one of them.
If i have the same aspirations and dreams.
If i belong to this place and if i am getting absorbed in the same dream.
Sometimes the answer to it is a positive one and sometimes i feel i am still standing on the edge yet about to fall.
I experience what they have experienced
I feel what they feel.
They call it life.
I call it a part of life.
Yes there is a difference and it might be the thinking that makes all the difference.
I feel lost sometimes, lost in my own thoughts when i walk through that path.
Souls around me .
All are positive ones.
I express myself , i feel scared yet i keep walking .
I run and I take shelter sometimes worried if that shelter is the safe one.
I belong to a place where people trust eachother in a matter of seconds.
Express themselves thinking they are not being judged.
The reason to this place, nobody knows , the final destination of this place , nobody knows.
They just close their eyes, live it and experience it without giving it much thought.
This place gives them solace , calms them , brings them joy and happiness , makes them fall in love with this big fish.
How big a fish this place is , nobody knows.
People come here to discover this place and dispatch thinking they have discovered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment