Monday, August 11, 2014

A life with No Limits

 
A life with no limits , is the life i wish to live
No stopping,No boundaries
I wish to fly , I wish to swim through the ocean
full of opportunities , full of progress
I wish to learn and to grow
May god never take that wish to row
inorder to prosper, you need to learn to learn!
god can only show you doors ,job to open them is your concern.


Fear of being judged , only hinders your growth
people will talk today and talk tomorrow
but the opportunity you have today might not come tomorrow
Your probable success might turn into a bunch of sorrows
you will end up regretting, Oh i wish i hadn't fallen for that farrow


Its never too late to start afresh
But it's time to introspect
what I want myself to be, what I see myself as
The opportunities are plenty ,No time to wait
for it to knock or someone to ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment